Most signage exists for a few pretty good reasons.
Signs are made to keep us safe, discourage stupid behavior, and provide us with useful information — well, usually. But when you see how completely useless these signs are, you’ll seriously wonder what people were thinking when they put them up.
There’s going to be a lot of confusion ahead, folks.
1. Something tells me they’re not going to put up a fight.
2. Because everyone knows you enter through the exit.
3. You can’t miss it.
4. I would have NEVER figured that out.
5. That worked well.
6. Who would have known there were other things beyond this point?
7. Because this really needs to be seen.
8. Rain is wet?
9. Guess it’s not a secret anymore…
10. I had no idea…
11. So THAT’S what those are!
12. But it kind of is…
13. Wait, what?
14. There’s no way you’d see it from here…
15. What an ingenious solution!
16. Thanks for the heads up.
17. Good thing that sign was there to warn me about…that sign.
18. You don’t say…
19. It’s like talking to a brick wall.
20. I totally would have missed that.
21. Um, okay.
22. Who knew?
23. Well, yes.
24. I definitely needed that clarification.
25. But I was hoping to throw my valuables in!
26. Just to be clear.
27. So which is it?
28. Darn, I really wanted to.
29. Now I’m dying to know if they’ve ever had this problem.
30. I’m so confused.
There is only one thing to say after all of that.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/useless-signs/